When choosing a style of bag for your funeral home or crematorium, you may be unsure of which one to go with.
Ultimately, it comes down to personal preference, and what you want the bag to say about your business, but here, we’ll detail the benefits and drawbacks of both bag styles and explain how we can help you choose which one to go for.
Already used in many shops around the world, paper bags are perhaps the more traditional choice, but there are many reasons for their prevalence:
- Versatility – Paper bags can come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes and provide an excellent surface for detailed and wide-ranging printing options.
- Classic Style – As previously stated, paper bags are used all over the world, often in places that present as “high-end”. As such, robust paper bags, particularly ones with a unique brand or design, provide a more elegant and sophisticated feel than other alternatives.
- Lower Environmental Impact – As paper bags are usually biodegradable and recyclable, they are better for the environment than many other options.
- More Printing Options Available – Unlike other options, such as jute, paper bags are compatible with foil printing. Available in silver or gold, this printing option is a subtle and stylish way to display your branding.
- Available in Any Colour – The options with paper bags are almost endless. They can be printed in any colour, so if you have a particular design in mind, or you want them to match your business branding, you can get it printed to match exactly.
Jute is a long, soft, shiny fibre that is produced by a particular variety of flowering plants. Largely produced in India, but also other regions such as Bangladesh and China, it’s widely used to make the materials burlap and hessian which are then often turned into either rope or bags.
- Increased Strength – Jute bags are renowned for their strength and durability. While other bag styles may rip or become misshapen over time, jute bags maintain their shape even after multiple uses.
- Resuable – Due to this increased strength durability, jute bags can be used many times over, and for a wide variety of tasks.
- Printable – Although not as suited to printing as paper bags, jute bags still provide a great surface for subtle and simple branding designs. This combined with their strength, durability and reusability could well mean that your brand is seen in a variety of places.
- Environmentally Friendly – Much like paper bags, jute bags are extremely environmentally friendly. With very little carbon produced and water used to manufacture it, jute is the perfect option for businesses trying to lower their environmental footprint.
- Affordable – With all of these benefits, surely jute bags come with a substantial price tag, but this is not the case. Jute is actually one of the cheapest natural materials available, and the production costs are lower as well.
How We Can Help
At Amspac, we specialise in both luxury paper bags as well as environmentally friendly jute bags. All our bags are available in a variety of sizes, and our paper bags can be printed in any colour.
We also provide an artwork and design service that can help you create a bag to match your business and branding.